|Mercury suspension light designed by Ross Lovegrove for Artemide
"A ceiling fixture that places a floating assembly of large pebbles below a simple modern aluminum disc. These in turn reflect each other, bouncing light between their taught bio-morphic surfaces and reflecting the environment around them. During the day, the piece acts as a sculptural object reflecting the dynamics of natural light and movement of people around them."
Cable suspended luminaire for indirect halogen lighting.
• reflective units (pebbles) made of molded thermoplastic with polished chrome finish
• reflective units containing light source in die-cast aluminum polished chrome finish
• disc in die-cast aluminum in pale grey finish
• grey thermoplastic canopy with clear electrical cord and stainless steel cables
• mounting to standard electrical junction boxes
Halogen light source
• 2x200W (R7s) supplied
All bulbs sold separately unless otherwise noted.
All wattage info. listed above denote the maximum allowed wattage.